Wow. It needed some work.
The latest version has several dozen changes and some additions. Of note are the following:
- Split STR attribute into STR and FOR. This is planning ahead for the Advanced Game.
- Update BP values of all archetypes, weapons, armor, and equipment.
- Add Glossary of Terms near the end of the rules.
- Correct glaring errors in regards to Armor X trait, and Hidden status.
- Clarified many passages by adding more text; such as for describing what ACC and I represent on the Weapons Chart.
- Armor Ratings for Light, Medium, and Heavy armor is +1 higher.
- Revolvers have Impact 2 and Rifles have Impact 3. This is "design for effect".
- Bunches of other stuff.
If you are a member of the discussion group, visit this link to see a complete list of all of the changes:
Download the latest version (1.5) here:
In some time - I don't know when - I'll have version 1.6 out which will add a limited magic system. The bigger change is that I'll have to re-flow the document content to make sure everything is in the proper order. In the mean time rest assured that version 1.5 is pretty much the standard.
* formerly known as version 1.4.1. I decided that splitting STR into STR and FOR was a minor change though labor-intensive and went for it.