Sunday, May 10, 2015

Aggro's Fantasy WIPs May 10 2015

I still can't seem to leave Comments...
Oh well. I wanted to first give a quick "thank you" for all the kind words people have left in the Comments section.
Meanwhile, I have another photo I took this morning to see how things were coming a long with the latest batch on my painting table.
I can now see a few trouble areas that need some touch up.
Man I paint slow and I still hate painting eyes, even with micron pens!

All and all, pretty pleased with how things are coming along.
On another note, I was looking for a cheap secratery desk to use as a painting station to keep things neat and tidy. Anybody out there use this one from iKea? I am not expecting quality by any means, I was just curious how the storage for the paints, brushes, etc worked out.