I had to work all last weekend and the weekend before that I was out of town, so I haven't got a work done.
First off, I present some more WIPs.
|I like some better than others. The Demon on the far right is pissing me off at the moment. All green and he was too boring, so I added some red tints. Now there is too much red. Grrrrr!|
|Dynamic shot washed out by the sunlight.|
|I started messing about with some non-metallic metals on a couple of these.|
How not to build Dungeon Tiles.
|I made these out of cardboard. Each one is 9 inches by 9 inches. I want to make some proper foam ones, but these were just a tester. They assembled quick, easy and cheap.|
|As you can see, there are some interesting combinations. I should have made a starter Tile and a final "Boss" tile too. The plan was to hand paint some cobble stone after I sprayed them with textured spray paint.|
Oh well, They were only meant to be a trial run for fancy foam boards anyways. It still would have been nice if they looked half way decent though. I doubt I will bother painting them now. At least they only cost me half a can of textured spray paint as the tape and cardboard I had laying around the house.
Until next time....