MEST 1.60 I think is ready.
So here's what's been up with that rules set:
- I got rid of one of the conditions that caused a character to be Distracted when fighting an opposing character with higher REF. This was hard to enforce . Also gone in version 2.0.
- I got rid of one of the conditions that allowed a character to be no Engaged when in a Scrum which outnumbers the opponent. This was hard to determine quickly. Also gone in version 2.0.
- I excised most of the Sample Assemblies. It really was too much to keep up the Build Point [ BP ] costs of each of the entries.
- I updated the dice labels for custom blank dice. Basically I added some green to make it easier to read carry-overs.
- I updated the Resource Cards using feedback from the convention games.
- I updated the Reference Sheet. Just BP changes.
- I updated the set of markers and tokens. Labeled tokens for those people which do not have access to arts & crafts beads and baubles.