Sunday, May 10, 2015

Aggro's Fantasy WIPs May 10 2015

I still can't seem to leave Comments...
Oh well. I wanted to first give a quick "thank you" for all the kind words people have left in the Comments section.
Meanwhile, I have another photo I took this morning to see how things were coming a long with the latest batch on my painting table.
I can now see a few trouble areas that need some touch up.
Man I paint slow and I still hate painting eyes, even with micron pens!

All and all, pretty pleased with how things are coming along.
On another note, I was looking for a cheap secratery desk to use as a painting station to keep things neat and tidy. Anybody out there use this one from iKea? I am not expecting quality by any means, I was just curious how the storage for the paints, brushes, etc worked out.


1 comment:

  1. I have a similar flat-pack, cupboard-computer desk thing, only not from Ikea (the quality is probably worse). It's still going strong after about four years so I would say go for it. Mine is rather taller, but is generally the same in terms of layout and there's plenty of room for paints brushes in the top, with loads of room for more bulky modelling paraphernalia in the bottom cupboard.

    May I also take this opportunity to say that it's good to have you back: your work has always inspired me and, from the look of your recent pieces, will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete