Friday, October 30, 2020

3D Printed Tomb Coffins

I printed out about a dozen coffins from thingiverse.com, specifically these damaged ones by DM_Emporium. There's also one with a zweihander sword on the lid but I can't find the link now.

The Mausoleum

A mausoleum is a large tomb, and I thought that having a bunch of coffins prepared could be used for my MEST Dunjon of Death genre as well as for the MEST Mythos one. Therefore, I  painted them similar to the color of the "blackstone" common to Dunjon of Death.

I'm using "Vincent Price", by Bob Murch from the Weird Menace pack at Pulp Figures, as a reference.

All the elements laid together.

A broken coffin atop a plinth.

Hmm. Seems like somebody didn't like coffins and rummaged through here while strewing them about. Could be werewolves. 

Maybe it didn't end well for the wampiri. 


No comments:

Post a Comment