Be warned though, assembling the plastic minis was mind numbing. I have put together other plastic minis before, but for some reason these were pretty rough.
I used multiple layers of watered down white glue as an easy way to fill in the numerous gaps.
My approach to painting these was sort of a rough sketch concept, quick and dirty but with (hopefully) interesting blended colors. I quickly got the paint down and added highlights inks and powders.
For the effort I made, I'm pretty happy with the results so far.
|These things were orange at one point. Now they look more green and purple.|
|Old west zombies!!!!|
|Bat Things! (these didn't photo very well)|
|The lot so far.|
I still have the heroes and a huge night gaunt looking creature to go!
Hopefully I'll get them done sooner than later.