Friday, September 3, 2021

MEST :: Play-aides > Cards

Overview

I created several decks of cards via The Game Crafter for use with MEST Tactics. I received them a while back but apparently I've never shared them. These are meant to be used with the game system and increase the re-playability extensively.

I have not yet created the tuck-boxes but when I do, these will be available for downloads and also via the Noble Pursuits TGC shopping portal ... which for now is not yet public. Older versions of the cards are available at the Google Sites URL at https://sites.google.com/site/mesttactics/downloads

Pictures

The entire set

All decks for MEST 2.x bagged.











Agenda deck. These are used with the Faction rules.

Resource deck. These can be used in conjunction with Objective Markers. Use with Scholars.

Spell deck. These for use by Sorcerers.

Tactics deck. For use with Tacticians.


No comments:

Post a Comment