Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wet Pallet and some WIP shots 4/28/2013

So I finally got around to trying a wet pallet recently and I have to say I really like it.
For anyone not familiar with the concept it is essentially a box with wet tissue paper inside it covered by a single sheet of parchment paper. I really love it and its a great tool.
The moisture keeps your color mixes from drying so it really speed up your paint time.
I also thought I would show a few WIP photos I took as the sun was setting here in sunny California.
As you can see there are more old Citadel minis in the works

The pallet





2 comments:

  1. I'll need to try this. I've got a bunch of Mage Knight figures that I plan to re-base and re-paint. This technique should make things quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic painting jobs!! Especially like the wizard!!

    ReplyDelete