Friday, December 7, 2018

A Few Villains

This is another set from my primed pile.

Weird Menace

These are from Pulp Figures by Bob Murch.

The Purple Menace

Bone Face

Dr. Price

Dr. Cushing

The Invisible Strangler

HeroClix Repaints

I had these painted before, but with my new skills I decided to touch them up.

I took extra care to redo the face and the skulls. 

I repainted this face and added a green thermal undershirt.

My Masterpiece

I've decided that every so often there's a figurine that I want to spend a lot of time painting.

This particular Egyptian Queen figure I spent about 4 hours using a trimmed brush with three or four fibers. I'm realizing that my old set of paints, which I've reconstituted with water, isn't really that easy to use.

Tiya, Queen of the Damned

No comments:

Post a Comment