Friday, December 21, 2018

Heavy Weapons Minis

More from my backlog.

Red Army Heavies

These are some minis that I think will go well with the Retropocalypse genre, They'll serve as the Heavy Weapons unit for the Red Army even though they look like they are using Aztec headgear.

What was, and what shall be.


The Leader

Heavy Squad Automatic Weapon

Flame-thrower

Heavy Beam Weapon

Automatic Multi-munition Shot-gun

Group Shot.

Next Up

These next are from my bin of shame.

They are the last of my primered figures identified first in a blog post back in 2013.

They are all mostly HeroClix figures which I'll repaint for my Pulp / Supers genre. I want to paint them up very quick so that I can move beyond them to my backlog of Orcs and Goblins for the Dunjon of Death.

There's 15 figures shown here, but I've got about 25 more elsewhere. Total 40 to paint with "tabletop quality"; I'll slap-dash colors but I'll take time with the faces and hands.


15 of 40 from the backlog bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment