Friday, January 4, 2019

Supers Minis I

The following are primarily HeroClix repaints.  They are the last batch of primed minis which I started in 2013 ... that's five years ago.

The Queue

Here's the set of figures ready to paint.

I've got them atop two work benches with magnets. The bases of my figures are zinc washers which allows them to affix to the magnets. It also works well for my storage system which has magnets glued to the bottom of the containers to hold the figures in place during transport.

Middle of the work benches.

Right-side of the work benches.

Left-side of the work benches.

The Pictures

This is about 22 of the supers out of a set of 45. The black bar at the bottom is my LED desk lamp. I am trying to get better lighting. Eventually I will need to make an effort to construct a light box.

Red Sash

Rainbow Rider

Alexa Indra

Sprite

Blue Wave

Big Green

The Emerald Princess

Suave Mauve

Handy Andy

Black Head

The Bulge

Chrome Dome

Lady K

Anger Ghost

Purple Yurple

Flamboyant

Alexa

Axela

BFG

Gold Face

Blue Wing

Hot Head


Next Up  

I've got another 22 figures to paint for the supers, including about 5 male flyers. I'll need to look for some female flyers to balance things out.


No comments:

Post a Comment