Saturday, January 19, 2019

Greenskins I

These are my "greenskins"; the orcs, goblins, gremlins, and kobolds for the Dunjon of Death. Plus a few other figures. Nearly all of my greenskin figures are Reaper Bones because my favorite FLGS is Game Kastle which stocks them.

Scale

According to the scale I've set up for MEST, these are SIZ 4 (for the Orc and the left) going down to SIZ 0 (for the Mite at the right). 200-100-50-25-10 Kg. The Gremlin (SIZ 0) is on a temporary nub since I didn't have an washers of the right size.

I'll eventually pick up some ogres (Reaper Bones) and maybe a couple of trolls. These would likely be SIZ 5 (at 500 Kg).

SIZ 4, 3, 2, 1, and 0. Greater Orc, Lesser Orc, Goblin, Kobold, Gremlin.

Sets

I've got these sets ready to go. Most of them are Reaper Bones figures and are quite soft on detail and soft of material. Meh. They'll be for tabletop use and not for display.

Greater Orcs (Reaper by Tre Manor and Bobby Jackson).

Lesser Orcs

Lesser Goblins. Cave Goblins.

Greater Goblins.

Pathfinder "Common" Goblins.

Kobolds.

Mites. These are actually larger than the gremlins (not shown for now).

Up Next

Hoperfully I get one of the larger sets shown be complete. I can already determine that the Greater Orcs will require a  lot of effort ... each of those may take a while to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment