Friday, December 7, 2018

Reaper Mouslings

Part of my backlog of minis to paint are a set of 10 Reaper Mouslings.  Specifically it is this set of metal figures which is available on Amazon.com; though I purchased it at my LFGS.

If I remember correctly, I purchased them about 2 or 3 years ago and only now have them painted. Well, I had two already painted for my Dunjon of Death game, but now there are ten. =)

There's a few more (10)  Mouslings which I want to acquire; there's a Thief and Assassin, Barbarians (male + female), Vikings (male + female), Ranger + Yeoman, Wizards (male + female). I'll get them in the future after I finish my green-skins.

Bear the Swordsmouse

Albas the White Mouse-lord

Red-cap the Timid

Pierre the Quick

Sad Frank

Guillarmo the Blue

Old Mouse Smokey

Winnifred the Pure

Princess Pink Hair

Mot Van Vinh, the Sorcerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment