Friday, December 14, 2018

More Cleanup Work

I've got another batch painted, or touched-up.

Quick Jobs

These next four are scattered bits I got from a flea-market dip at Game Kastle in Mountain View.

A British Leader. WWI. This will lead the Ruga-ruga figures.

WWI. British Sharpshooter.

Bran Mac Mourn, the bored berserker.

I tried my best. HeroClix repaint. I made the bow-sword thing bronzed.

Armored Squad

These I also got from the flea-market run. They came somewhat painted initially, and then I washed them in black ink. It was too much, and so I came back with some highlighting using Bolt Gun metal and also Gold.

I use the same green bases, sometimes with flocking, to match my other pieces. Until I actually build a "space-corridors" set, this is fine because most of my terrain is outdoors.

One of 10 Vault Dweller armor for the Retropocalypse genre.

A heavy-weapons Vault Dweller.

Another view of a standard Beam Carbine Vault Dweller.

Vault Dweller Expedition Leader.

All 10 Vault Dwellers.

Next Up

These five figures I don't when I got them, but I think I'll paint them for the Retropocalypse genre to be part of the Red Army.

A "Red Army" super-soldier fire-team.

No comments:

Post a Comment